Important message for our customers
Updated: May 21, 2020
We finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! The Quebec Government has announced the opening of stores in the greater Montreal region on Monday, May 25, 2020, and Luminaires & cie is no exception. Several health and safety measures have been implemented and must be respected by everyone.
Sunday ———– Closed
Monday ———- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday ———- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday —— 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday ——– 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday ———— 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday ——— 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Valid until further notice, follow us on social media for opening hours updates
At the store
Here is a summary of the safety rules during your visit to the store:
- Avoid shopping in groups: we understand that the purchase of lighting fixtures is more effective as a couple, but avoid bringing your children.
- A maximum number of customers has been established, so it is possible that the door will be locked upon your arrival. Please wait outside outside until you are signaled to enter.
- Wearing a mask is MANDATORY: please bring your own mask or we will provide you with one when you enter.
- The basic rules are still in effect: Wash / Disinfect hands at the entrance, Distance of 2 meters with the salesperson and other clients, Avoid touching products and surfaces.
Request an appointment
In order to speed up your pickup, we strongly suggest that you contact the store to make a remote payment by email and reserve a pickup time slot. Here’s the procedure to follow:
- Contact the store at 450-688-0936 or [email protected] and indicate your order number and the phone number associated with the account.
- We will send you a secure payment link by email
- Set a pick-up time range so that we can prepare your order
- Call us when you’re at the store for the next step
If you prefer to come in the store, don’t worry, you can still come in to pay and complete your order.
Returns and exchanges
We accept returns and exchanges for all NEW products, which have not been installed and still have their sanitary packaging.